dxn code strike foundations for my wedding

dxn code strike foundations for my wedding just because this photograph so well it's not necessarily what I would wear on an everyday basis but then again you don't think photographed on an everyday basis so I need to start thinking about that because how many wrecks for what you would typically wear for kind of an event day like a wedding or any kind of thing where you're having your picture taken I would be happy to know down in the understand why that did that so pass on that like I said I will probably use and maybe order because you'll get tons of product for the price to the cream contour and then the powder bronzer was way too orange and kind of unforgiving in terms of pigmentation like I love a good pigmented product but like that was like I shadow level pigmentation that was not like cooperating nicely with your skin like subtle bronze or pigmentation so and finally the lipstick that I wore for all of like two seconds I probably wouldn't have ordered this to review it if it hadn't been part of this sample pack anyway it really wasn't a huge deal to me I had no idea what kind of strange view today it must have been in to order this color it's kind of like a metallic iridescent like fuchsia and for the three seconds that I had it actually on my face it was kind of a lightweight formula I'm not sure that it necessarily packed a really good opaque punch which is surprising because the rest of their products pack such an opaque punch so guys if you enjoyed this go ahead and give the video a thumbs up if there are any more products or product lines brands what-have-you that are kind of cool that you want to check out or you want me to check out leave those in the comments below as well as you want to keep hanging out with me on this channel go ahead and hit the button down below and subscribe I would




for companies that don't sell in any kind of retail store where you can go in and you know try it and swatch it and see what it's like so it went on their website and they had a $20 deal where you could try six of their products and these cute little pots I have like I said six products here I have the foundation the concealer a powder a bronzer a lipstick adxn code strike Buy  nd possibly like a contour cream I think I had no high tech solution here so this is my solution is a plate and a knife and we're just gonna kind of dig them out use this as a palette and try them out and I'm gonna wear them all day if I like them it was really cute I got these in the mail because they actually came with a handwritten thank-you note from the people who make it and it was like sign and everything and I just think that they must be a pretty small company still which is pretty cool to go and support a company like that but I also think 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Advanced Reviews In [CANADA,UK & USA]

countdown keto you'd see and they thing.

gravity theory cream and the China acts